Here’s a little story.
Annie (1/2 of The High Score) grew up playing games like Space Invaders, Joust, and Jeopardy on an old CRT computer with the games on a floppy disk. You actually had to go into the command line to launch the program.
What’s the point of this story when I’m talking about our new X-Mas sweater design?
At The High Score, we love old/vintage computers, CRT monitors, and mixing old technology with new technology. And Annie wanted to make a X-Mas sweater. So. Here ya go.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem